Also, my fabulous new bed is hard to leave.
Yesterday i had lunch with Bill and Lizzie. Bill had brought a surprise from my mom.. .a new quilt and sheets and pillow cases. Now my bed is a warm cuddle haven. I wish to stay lost in the sheets.
Yesterday, after dance class and lunch with Bill and Liz, Sonia and I went to Richmond to visit Kristin and new baby Keller. I am always so amazed at how Kristin does it. She is such a wonderful mom and her two boys love her so much. And all the while she remains completely beautiful. It was nice to slow it down and visit and simply be entertained by Kerry.
When Sonia dropped me off at my house Dustin and Alex were waiting outside for a cab with all Alex's equipment for his show. If you have never seen Alex perform a show solo... you should come to the next one. He is live... for real. not only does he make all his own beats but he brings in a few keyboards and this time even a snare drum and crash symbol. He's up on stage running around playing all these instruments and rapping on top of it. Afterwards I said something to him like: you know living with you I hear all these randoms beats and noises all day long. And it's just noise. But when you are up there and it all comes together it's fucking beautiful.
Way impressive. My camera died while I was recording his first song... or maybe the second. which really bums me out because there were some awesome moments I wish I could has captured at least with a photo.
Here's what I did catch.
and while I am putting up videos enjoy this champagne cork popping by Arseniy on November 4, 2008! Obama!
<
No comments:
Post a Comment